Raf Matta is an experienced Construction Manager who has consulted with and provided project management to developments and projects within Australia. With a double Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering & Commerce, Raf comes from a heavy background in urban development consultancy, residential development and Council work. He further brings 9 years of industry experience with a heavy emphasis on consultancy and construction management. Raf has made a profound difference in being the key to delivering some of Melbourne’s key developments and projects within the residential & infrastructure space.
What I enjoy about working at Cossill Webley
Raf enjoys the satisfaction of delivering projects within a timely & cost-efficient manner and being able to appreciate the finished product. Raf also enjoys being challenged to deliver complex projects to the highest satisfaction of Clients. The culture at CW makes work an enjoyable place and provides opportunities to work with a team of talented professionals.
Areas of expertise
Raf’s key areas of expertise include:
- Delivery of projects in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Manage and report budgets and financial data
- Negotiating Tenders, Variations and Contract matters
- Strong Construction background with the ability to resolve site matters in a cost-effective matter
- Thrive under pressure, specifically during the SOC Phase of the project
- Managing a team of Construction Engineers to deliver quality engineering services to clients
Projects I’m proud of
Savana Estate, Altona North Haven Estate (Medium Density), Altona Branch Sewer, Aston Residential Estate, Plenty Road, South Morang, Averley Estate, Pakenham East