As the centrepiece of the multi-million-dollar Transform Peel project, the Peel Business Park in Nambeelup is an industrial estate designed to suit a wide range of uses including agri-food and processing, transport, logistics, warehousing, fabrication and engineering.
Working closely with DevelopmentWA, Cossil & Webley have been involved in the planning and development of:
- Industrial subdivision comprising first power microgrid in green-title development in WA
- Major infrastructure extension including roads (RAV network)
- WWPS, water distribution (6km)
- Pressure main (6km)
- Power feeder extension (8km)
- Bridge crossing across Serpentine River
- Boring beneath Kwinana Freeway
Once fully completed, the Peel Business Park, which is a flagship project of the Industrial Land Authority, will create about 2,000 local jobs and inject about $1 billion into the Western Australian economy each year.