Engineering sustainable outcomes through empowering our people and building enduring relationships.
Be easy to deal with, be responsive
In everything we do
Be friendly and make time for others
Be true to our word
One team, one company
Enjoying what we do drives great outcomes
- Collaborative workstations with sit to stand desks
- Annual flu shots
- Friendly and comfortable environment
- Inclusive workmates from diverse backgrounds
- Social functions (with partners & employee only)
- Annual family fun day
- Working from home
- Access to mental healthcare professionals
- Multiple breakout areas
- Modern kitchen & bathrooms
- End of trip facilities
- Fruit & biscuits
- Recreational games & sports
- Projects with Tier 1 land developers
- Innovative & creative projects
- Hardworking, high achieving environment
- Sustainability & environmental initiatives
- Collaborative, supportive and sharing culture
- Well regarded brand
- Bespoke project management software
- Competitive salaries
- Acknowledgement of staff achievements
- Shareholder opportunities
- Morning teas to celebrate milestones
- Company apparel
- Paid study leave
- Paid professional membership
- Support for professional accreditation
- Novated vehicle leasing
- Comprehensive graduate program
- Mentoring from Directors & Associates
- Advancement within the Firm
- Industry committee representation
- Rotation through different project teams
- Cultural Awareness Training
- Presenting and attending
- Hosted industry events
Established in 1989, Cossill & Webley are one of the most well-respected civil engineering firms in Australia.
With the first office in Perth, Cossill & Webley has established itself as the go-to civil engineering firm for urban, infrastructure, and energy developments across Western Australia.
Cossill & Webley has led a number of landmark, award-winning projects across the state, including Ellenbrook, Alkimos, and Brighton.
In 2016, Cossill & Webley expanded its operations by opening an office in Melbourne, Victoria, which has since become a cornerstone of the organisation.
Cossill & Webley’s newest office is in Geelong, Victoria. The strategic growth of the Victorian sector supports the expanding land development opportunities in order to deliver exceptional results for clients in this dynamic region.
Led by directors Ray Todd, Troy Boekeman, Mark Wallis, Avril Thomson, Nathan Butson, and Brock Jeffery-Monck the Cossill & Webley team remains dedicated to delivering innovative, sustainable, and award-winning projects to their clients in multi-disciplinary projects.